Friday, December 24, 2010

Nagelfar - Jagd


Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?fxl027hb2o9l873

In my opinion Nagelfar belong to the most important Black Metal bands in Germany. Every single album of them is a real masterpiece and each in its own way. I recommend you to check them all out! You won't be disapointed!
Further, they released 3 full-lengths, 2 demo tapes and two 7"-splits and if you can get them, buy them!! The tapes are obviously pretty rough as well as their first split with Dark Embrace. The full-lengths have a less rough sound quality but are not too polished. Their debut "Hünengrab im Herbst" ("Dolmen in the autumn") is counted to the biggest and best albums German Black Metal (or BM in general) has ever seen. The following one "Srontgorrth" contains obscure and curious elektronical parts and this is why many people cannot get used to it. However, I really lie it. Their last album before their split-up is called "Virus West" and is much more influenced by oldschool Black Metal with less keyboard parts (what makes them more special and intesive in my opinion).
But now back to their second demo "Jagd" ("Hunt"). It's a demo tape, so dont exspect too much from the sound. It is okay, but not too good. I really like those keyboard parts and the drumming and especially the vocals, this high pitched screaming carrying a great atmosphere.
I only got a copy of this tape, so the scan of the inlay is a bit crappy and I included an incomplete scan from the internet to my one too. I think it okay by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment